Email

Email us at misbehavingcats@gmail.com

Friday, February 8, 2013

The Climber

Before I had Tycho, I had various antique decorations and such around the house. Now, there isn't much of that since I can no longer have anything breakable. Sometimes I feel like I have a puppy that can climb. Tycho is a chewer. In fact, he doesn't cry when he wants food. Instead, he just chews on things around the house when he's hungry. He even destoyed an iPad cord. On top of that, he can get on any surface in the house and destroy anything. I've even had to remove a wall shelf since I could no longer put anything on it since he'd knock it off the shelf or chew on it. A week ago, a box of cereal fell off of the pantry and spilled all over the floor. Dustin mentioned, "Maybe it was Tycho." I insisted he couldn't get up there. A few days ago, surely enough we caught Tycho on top of the pantry. Nothing is safe from that cat!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment